Apollo is an Arduino-compatible trainer board designed to maximize productivity for anyone who wants to get started with electronics or physical computing. With all the hardware mounted on the board and the libraries included for easy operation, the traditional hassles of sourcing components, messy breadboards, and configuring drivers and libraries can be left in the past.
Changes from V1:
- Backlit display
- Digital to Analog 4 Channel converter
- Improved Led functionality
- Direct connect pins for servos
- I2c connector for quickly connecting external components.
Check out our Forum!
- 16x2 character backlit display
- Piezoelectric speaker
- Three potentiometers
- Five buttons
- Micro SD slot
- Temperature sensor
- Barometric pressure sensor
- Light sensor
- Many LEDs
- LEDs are used on each I/O pin, This provides visual feedback of every pin's state; a great feature for debugging and just generally understanding how the I/O pins work.
- Switchable components: each component can be physically connected or disconnected from Apollo via switches in order to free up I/O pins and use only the components you need for a given project.
- UNO shield compatibility.
- Comprehensive user manual with easy step by step instructions to get started using all the components on the board.